Get in touch with us and tell about your innovative idea or about your business concerns and our team will help you to find the most efficient smartphone app development solution!
When Steve Jobs revealed the Apple iPhone 4G during his 2010 Keynote address, the announcement was met with much speculation and skepticism. Why now? Why so soon? Why the necessity? These are just some of the questions that greeted the advent of the newest model in Apple’s flagship line.
But in this iPhone 4G review, we wish to assure you, the prospective end user, that the newest iteration of the popular handheld device truly, certainly, absolutely, undoubtedly ROCKS!
Stop asking how to afford an iPhone 4G. There are many ways to score a free iPhone 4G anyway, which we will discuss later on. For now, take a look at 10 fabulous reasons why you should own the next incarnation of the world’s most popular mobile phone.
- Video calling. This is, perhaps, the most exciting addition to the Apple iPhone 4G. With the addition of a front camera, video calling is now possible. You can use IM video conferencing, video calls allowed by your network, or Apple’s proprietary video chat application, the iChat.
- Sexier design. The iPhone 4G is said to be 25% lighter and thinner than previous models. Aesthetically, this would mean a sleeker, sexier design. Functionally, this would also mean that people with delicate hands – particularly females – will have an easier time handling the device.
- Longer battery life. For this iPhone 4G review, the longer battery life promised by Apple is the clincher. After all, our enjoyment of this cellphone greatly depends on how long we can use it. With more than 30% battery life added to the unit, we can be guaranteed of a longer time in enjoying the new things that the iPhone 4G can offer.
- Front cam applications. Of course, the front camera isn’t only good for video calling. A slew of applications are now being developed to make good use of this new feature. Imagine, a game where you – with your exact likeness – would be the protagonist. Or a real time makeover app? The possibilities are endless.
- Higher resolution. The unit boasts of a 960 x 540 resolution, a fantastic dimension for mobile devices. HD videos would look amazing on the iPhone 4G’s new OLED screen. And with the improved HD audio playback promised by Apple, you can have a marvelous multimedia experience on the go!
- Better camera. Improved to 5 megapixels, the newest version of the popular product just made an already impressive image capturing feature even more powerful and noteworthy! Also, the 4G model now has a flash!
- Lower price, with no subscription plans. At $199 for 32GB and $299 for 64GB, this should put a stop to searches for answers to the question how to buy an iPhone without subscription. You’re free to choose a telecommunications network you’re comfortable with, and you won’t have to worry about a restrictive lock-in period.
- Better WiFi connectivity. The newest model will finally support 802.11n, which will make it at par with its current generation rivals, the Google Nexus One and HTC HD2.
- Multitasking capabilities. Tired of having to close an app just to open up a new one? Well, the 4G model will finally, FINALLY allow you to multitask, i.e. to open up several applications simultaneously. This iPhone 4G review’s reaction can be summarized in 3 words: it’s about time!
- The small things that pack a wallop. Unified mailbox. A folder for apps. New wallpaper and background options. True GPS built in. These are just some of the many more software additions to the model, making it the best iteration of the product to date.